Define and Schedule Training Sessions
123Signup has created a fully automated process that makes training session creation easy.
- Define name, location and time of your trainings
- Organize your training sessions into categories
- Create web pages describing your training sessions
- Create registrant types with different pricing for each type
- Create multiple training sessions with capacity controls
- Develop questionnaires
- Set fees by time band, registrant type and training session
Fill out our simple forms and create training registration pages as well as a Training Calendar. This quick and easy system saves you time and money.
Manage Multiple Training Sessions
Your training may consist of many sessions and 123Signup supports your need to create multiple sessions in a single training event. You may optionally sell items such as books or recordings during registration.
- Define trainings and set capacity controls. When the capacity is exceeded, the event automatically closes to online registrations.
- Place sign-up restrictions on sessions so that users are required to select a specific session or register for only one of multiple sessions.
- Set up a waitlist option. When this feature is enabled, trainees are given the option to place themselves on a waitlist.
- Enable waitlist management features to notify those on your waitlist according to your own criteria
Your training events will be easily set up through our online event management software to include as many sessions as you need to properly accommodate your training needs. With the added ability to sell books or recordings during registration, you are ensured a smooth-running and profitable training event.
Display Your Event Calendar to Trainees
Having the ability to display all your upcoming training events will generate interest from your new prospects and trainees who are registering for other trainings. 123Signup's online event calendar is an easy way to keep your event attendees informed about all your trainings.
- A training calendar is automatically created and updated as you create your training sessions
- Trainings may be grouped into categories to make searching easy
- You may post links which display the full calendar or only trainings from a specific category
- An overview of your sessions, their status, registration and waitlist links are included on the calendar
- Our API provides XML access to the training definition if you wish to create custom calendars on your website, while doing data entry only once
The online calendar keeps your upcoming training events top of mind for attendees while minimizing marketing costs.