Self-Service Profile Management
Your members are typically happy to provide you with updates to their profile changes, provided you make it easy for them to do so. At 123Signup, we provide a secure, easy-to-use system that allows members to access their profile and make changes. Our individual membership management provides:
- Collection of over 200 member attributes
- Use of text boxes, drop-down menus and check box sets to design your profile pages
- The ability to create Special Interest Groups (SIGs)
- Opt-in and opt-out from mailings
- Daily backups to our hosted secure data center
Membership management will be easier. Your members can update their information at any time and your association will save on operational costs and administrative overhead.
Segment Members Into Different Profiles
Your members have different needs, requiring flexible membership management capabilities. 123Signup's service empowers you to build your member structure to fully support your needs. You can customize the multiple membership levels to:
- Define initiation, enrollment and renewal fees
- Maintain a different profile for each member type
- Accept new members immediately online or accept online applications for membership
- Administer renewals based on your specific business rules
- Manage mailing lists
- Correspond with your members based on member type
Giving your members the ability to select the level of membership they desire increases enrollment and revenues.
Easily Manage Your Members' Directory
Members like to network, whether at one of your events or on their own. That is why members often request contact information for other members. 123Signup gives you the ability to easily provide this information while still maintaining the confidentiality of your member information.
- The directory may be password protected for member access only, or configured to allow public access
- Search options and the attributes displayed are specified by each organization
- Members may opt out of the directory
- Photos may be included as part of the member's profile
Members enjoy interacting and learning more about their peers. By providing access to an online directory, you support your members desires to network and increase their satisfaction with your organization.